Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GAS IT!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd do a proper intro. I go by this handle on other forums and such and have been around for a long time. I live in upstate NY and have been riding for around 33 years.

I am really really eyeballing that new Scrambler!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Wait till august the sportsman will have the 1000 then I hope LOL....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Betraying us yamaha guys on grizzly central??

Just kidding, I am thinking of getting a popo also. It's crazy how I can get a brand new sportsman 800 for the price of a used grizz 700.

·
GAS IT!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Betraying us yamaha guys on grizzly central??

Just kidding, I am thinking of getting a popo also. It's crazy how I can get a brand new sportsman 800 for the price of a used grizz 700.
Naaaa....I like em all. Just because I built GC and BC don't mean I don't like them all. :cowboy: Grizzlys are like mountain goats and rule the technical stuff for me. I do admit, I am not to keen on the longer A-Arms on the front and rear of the 2014's though. If it was only in the rear...I'd say yeah. But that will take away some of the Grizz's nimbleness in the tight stuff. I used to run 1" spacers in the rear for a huge difference. That's all they needed was longer A-Arms in the rear...and a twin!

In my mind, everybody makes something nice. Certain machines fill certain needs for different people. I am long over brand bashing. I could probably tell you some great machines from every major manufacturer for different things.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Welcome !!!!