Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my quad last spring to plow and do yard work but this year looking to get it dirty and do some trail riding and progressing into more skilled terrain riding and maybe some muddling in the warmer weather

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place for info.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
welcome from the Flatlanders

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey welcome neighbor! Let's do some riding this year!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome aboard :shakehands:

NH is the only place in the northeast worth living in, live free or die :)

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Heater2u, you are from one of the most atv friendly states and there are many places to ride in NH. What part of the state are you from? We ride the southern NH trails a lot. I plan to hit the northern trail systems at least once this year. Check out state line riders club. Look in the North East section of the forum. The club just visited the northern trails a couple weeks ago. You are welcome to go any time we go riding. We usually post in the NE portion of the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome I'm in Hudson Nh .Ronin2 thanks I will check out the state line riders club.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Welcome. ive ridden with Ronin2 in Souther NH, and ive been up north to Pittsburg, cant beat the riding in NH, esp compared to the other states in the area.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome man! I grew up in Londonderry, NH and live in Northern VT now. Hard to find places to ride near there but you should be able to trailer somewhere

·
Registered
77 Posts
Heater, I'm 20 mins north of Concord. Let's do some riding!

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's the same excuse I used to get mine! (Plow and do yard work!) :) I live the next state over from you and we too have a great system of trails. One (the Downeast coastal) is only 2 miles from house and was an old railroad line back in the day. From it, I can connect to just about all the others in the state. I plan to do some camping trips this summer with my quad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts