Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as my name suggests I'm an aussie and have a magnum. It's a 500 4x4 (have 2 actually) just got them and both need Repairs so hope to find all the info I need here. Look forward to reading and learning. Mainly to be used for beach fishing trips in a very remote part of southern Australia.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Aussie Magnum, Awesome beach bro, is this photo in Yalata somewhere? Can you tell me which beach? I'm going to "The Hilton" in November Cheers mate.

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
'ello and welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris1965 beach is in yalata, cant remember which one that is though. I hope to be there in November also if I get the quad going good enough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Aussie, I'm in on the 13th at Hilton. Stayed at Gueues 3 in Feb this year poor results small sharks and a couple of 15 -20lb fish, hardly any salmon, surprised to say the least. November usually works better for me. How about you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey chris, I'll be at gueues2 or 3( cant remember which they booked ) on the 13th also, as long as I get this quad going. Did really well Nov last year - about 10-12 from 30-50lb. Quad idles good but backfiring through the carb when revved. Got some work to do yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck with the carby mate, I might see you there. I ride a green 450 Polaris. Have you had a chat with the Polaris dealer on Tapleys Hill Rd?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts