Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike Collier and I am the Parts Manager for Iron City Polaris. Iron City Polaris is a family owned and operated Polaris UTV/ATV dealership in Phoenix, AZ. We pride ourselves on having the largest parts inventory in the state of Arizona for your Polaris ride. I would like to get to know you and use the forum as a place for communicating your Polaris wants, needs and or issues that I could possibly help you with as a Polaris dealer. We have a full service shop so I can get some answers to your questions in regard to some mechanical issues as well. We even have a racer on board who was part of the Afraidium race team that finished 3rd in the Baja1000 last year in their RZR. The first UTV to ever finish the Baja 1000 AND podium!
I look forward to posting in the forums and hearing from all you Polaris ATV fanatics out there!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Sweet! Welcome aboad!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good to have knowledgeable guys like you, Maybe the Admin.'s of this site can put you on the vendors list.:yup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!!

Did you make it out to the dealer meeting last week to check out the 2010s?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi mike.
hello from australia, just a note to remember USA uses imperial and Aus. uses metric. Can u keep that in mind when answering questions etc.
Welcome to the forum.
do you do parts mailorder to australia?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks cc1999! I did not go to the dealer meeting, our salesman Ryan did. Did you and how did you like it?
No, I know a couple dealers in my area that went, I have not had a chance to talk to them since they got back to see what they thought. There was one dealer I was talking with on line about the 2010 lineup. There were several guys on other forums myself included that were disapointed that the new 2010 X2 was only being offered in with the 550 motor and no EPS option either. We were all wanting to buy 850 EPS X2s. That dealer thought there may be a late release of such a combination. I have been wondering if anyone spoke to the factory people at the show about this and could confirm they were planning such a release later this year.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome to the site Mike :fest30:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi mike I live in wittmann on the west side my 05 polaris sportsman 400 has a warning light that keeps coming on even before i start it saying to check the engine hot. i thought it got hot so i checked the thermostate and changed it does this quad have codes that need to be reset? do you think this is something i can fix or do you think i need to take it into a shop? Thanks for any advise you may be able to give me Jack

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi, oldtimer. Thanks for the question but now I need to ask you one. Is this warning light the only warning light that comes on or is it part of a cluster of warning lights that come on? Do you see a "tool" light comng on?
Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you have a minute could you possible read my Post titled Still having running.. I posted yesterday. This issue is baffling and any input would be greatly appreciated.

wyoflyfishing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts