Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here. For most of You I will be probably the most far living neighbour. I am from Upper Silesia South of Poland. Just wanted to greet You all and hope to share some news from Europe.

Przemek

P

·
0 Posts
Hello from Saskatchewan Canada and welcome to these forums!

Do any of your ATV's have the turn signals, horns or mirrors so that they may be used on some of the roads that have posted speed limits of less than 80 KPH?

I am trying to find the Polaris parts to setup my 850XP in this manner. The horn, mirrors and turn signals lamps are also useful when out with a group of other riders and trying to relay information about the trail ahead.

There are a number of states in the USA that allow the use of certain ATV's on urban roadways after they have been "updated" with these safety equipment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right - in Poland there are a lot of ATV's with all the equipment You have mantioned, but... sed truth is that all of these signals, mirrors etc. are installed by local importers or dealers and these are not OEM parts. Sometimes it goes such silly way that in Sportsmen they cut holes in front trunk (which is normally sealed) and than water can easlly go inside. So actually there is litle help I can do to give You a hint i nthis metter.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi I am new here. For most of You I will be probably the most far living neighbour. I am from Upper Silesia South of Poland. Just wanted to greet You all and hope to share some news from Europe.

Przemek
Welcome to the site from Southeast Louisiana "Cajun Country"!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts