Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a few pics of my 2015 1K XP conversion.
All factory parts used to convert to HL. I have a few little things left and its ready for spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Whats an estimated cost?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cost was about 2,800.00 Canadian. It wasn't bad at all to install. I have more pics in my album of work in progress.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Love that winch mount/bumper. Is that how all the XPs are or just the HL version?

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
All factory parts used to convert to HL. I have a few little things left and its ready for spring.
Excellent job. Was the fan wiring long enough to reach the new location?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent job. Was the fan wiring long enough to reach the new location?
Had to splice in to factory wiring for second fan and extend the one side to reach. All factory water proof automotive plugs were used along with solder and heat shrink.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Nice choice in tires. I've always wanted a set of those, and I hear that they ride really smooth for a big lug tire.

Did the bumper come in black or did you have to paint it? I didn't think about it blocking the air flow on a regular XP...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice choice in tires. I've always wanted a set of those, and I hear that they ride really smooth for a big lug tire.

Did the bumper come in black or did you have to paint it? I didn't think about it blocking the air flow on a regular XP...
Ya they ride smooth for a big lug, they are a little heavy though, 8ply tire. The bumper comes orange or blue depending on year you order.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts