Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
breaking in the 850 HL at my parents house on the back 40! this machine just destroyed all the other wheelers we were riding with.. which were all normal 4x'4's except 1 700 with 27" mudders and a lift kit which used to be top dog.. not any more!!! lol very fun day!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's my baby...

Noob question, what is that strap on your handle bars?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I purchased the handle bar strap which is standard on the 1000 HL only. it is used when your trying to lean on one side of the machine if your hung up in the mud. it was around 40 bucks I think.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great looking machine i love the look of the outlaw 2 i want to know how they do as far as trail riding goes hill climbs hard pack rocks ect.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Picture thread

Here is my Highlifter 1000, i have upgrade the pinion plate to a HD ATV Gear plate and put a RJWC exhaust with a Dobeck 3.5 fuel tuner on it, my snorkel kit is on its way too!

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just a few more to go along

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great looking machine i love the look of the outlaw 2 i want to know how they do as far as trail riding goes hill climbs hard pack rocks ect.
So far I really like these tires. This is my first big 4x4 and the first quad I've owned with mud type tires. It climbs hills, powerslides around berms, jumps, throws humongous rocks. I don't see myself having a complaint with them until I have to buy new ones

·
Registered
43 Posts
Picked it up today, 17 HL 1000

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here's a before and picture of the first ride on mine, still breaking her in so took it easy on her

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Here's some photos of the new pods I am putting on and also the light bar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts