Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Polaris Sportsman 850 XP is available as a Slip-On system in the Titan and Swamp (with snorkel) exhaust. The Slip-On System picks up 3-4 more horse power throughout the power curve, and adds an incredible sound to the machine. The Titan/Swamp-Quiet exhausts are roughly 1-2dB louder than stock, while the Titan/Swamp-XL are 4-6dB.

Exhaust Fits:
(11-16) Sportsman 550 XP
(12-16) Sportsman 850 XP
(12-16) Sportsman 850 XP Highlifter Edition

Polaris Sportsman 850 XP ATV Exhaust - HMF Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Polaris Sportsman 850 XP is available as a Slip-On system in the Titan and Swamp (with snorkel) exhaust. The Slip-On System picks up 3-4 more horse power throughout the power curve, and adds an incredible sound to the machine. The Titan/Swamp-Quiet exhausts are roughly 1-2dB louder than stock, while the Titan/Swamp-XL are 4-6dB.

Exhaust Fits:
(11-16) Sportsman 550 XP
(12-16) Sportsman 850 XP
(12-16) Sportsman 850 XP Highlifter Edition

Polaris Sportsman 850 XP ATV Exhaust - HMF Racing
Why the hate on the xp1000. I had to buy a slip on from one of your competitors.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Love the snow pictures since it's been almost 100 degrees here in Jacksonville NC

·
Registered
158 Posts
Love the snow pictures since it's been almost 100 degrees here in Jacksonville NC
If this comment was about the picture I posted,that was in April when I put a deposit down on my quad. Here's a picture from the other day.
This picture was taken at 1220...........AM. Don't know if you ever heard the term. Land of the midnight sun...this is what they mean.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
If this comment was about the picture I posted,that was in April when I put a deposit down on my quad. Here's a picture from the other day.
This picture was taken at 1220...........AM. Don't know if you ever heard the term. Land of the midnight sun...this is what they mean.
Oops...never mind thought you were commenting on a picture I posted,I see the snow you were talking about...I'm a DA sometimes.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Directed to the HMF guys.
The rear bumper I posted of my 850 Touring, there is a bracket that goes under the muffler and bolts to the frame, will my bumper bracket clear your muffler?
The bracket is dead center of the muffler.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good question Markcuda! Can you send some better pictures of where the bottom mount of the bumper is? Then we can see if there will be a fitment issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why the hate on the xp1000. I had to buy a slip on from one of your competitors.
When we did R&D work on the RZR XP 1000, we saw no power improvements with just a slip on exhaust. Whenever an exhaust makes no power, we don't offer it. That's why we went the Full System route.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts