Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long wait we have rescheduled our canceled late March HTM trip to July 26-31

House/lodgeing is booked, sleeps 15

Anyone interested to Join Us?

·
10,665 Posts
It'll be hotter than blazes on the HMT about that time FPD.
With no bad luck, I plan to be at about 12,000 feet playing in snow with a coat on at the end of July lol.
If things don't work out I'll come over though. (y)

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Purchased my 2020 Trail Pass today online, will ship to the house in 5-7 business days.

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
Yeah buddy I bought mine a while back. I wanted mine beside the fact of needing it but because it was the anniversary sticker. If I'm around and can make it maybe I'll join you's also!!

Reactions: FPD218

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bp405,

That would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
634 Posts
got a link to get the permits from ?

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

All 8 trail systems will be open on Thursday, May 21st! Happy Trails to you!

·
Registered
634 Posts
so whats the exact plan of attack on this trip ? when can we get into the rental house ? when do we have to leave the rental house ? who all is going at this point ? is the polish prince going to grace us with his royalness ? i know Rnd and his boss are out , i got 2 extras to take thier spot . 1 on a quad , 1 in a sxs .

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
I might be in , not for the full week, but I can stop by and hit some trails with you for 2 days one night , possibly 2 nights...? Too early to say what days and how many, but I would like to go ... your grace :p
also I'm going through your questions now, and I think all info was in the previous thread, from march ride. I need to double check that...

edit, : This link below :

Post #14

Trails close to :
from post #13 : Buffalo Mountain , Devil Anse and Rock House.

Maps :
here are Buffalo Mtn and Devil Anse :

and RockHouse

link with maps :

__ link for direction /navi ____

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep... you got it. We are arriving on Sunday July 26 noon, leaving Friday early am July 31.

Call me if you need ant thing else.

Reactions: billh and jaker

·
Registered
634 Posts
so whats the final head count ? i have 3 including myself . 2 quads , 1 sxs .

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eye have at least 3 Possibly 5 all ATV’s

·
Registered
634 Posts
6 - 8 with a possible appearemce from a member of the polish royalty himself ..... TOM THE TERRIBLE !!!!!!! this trip will be dunski-fied .....

Reactions: FPD218

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone care to join us???

·
Registered
634 Posts
i just had 1 of my 3 have to back out . ups cant seem to find his house ...... his parts didnt show up and he is out of time to get it running .

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
OK, sounds like someone did not plan ahead and has there priorities in the wrong order!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
no , he was promised a quad to use for the trip . last miniute it fell through . so he started scrambling to get his old theft recovered banshee thats been in storage for last 4 yrs fired up . intermittent spark ....... ordered a flywheel puller to ba able to test the stator . ups and fed ex cant seem to find his house ..... ever !!! but the usps and the bill collectors sure can . so instead of being a last miniute breakdown burden he decided to stay home .

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
Anyone care to join us???
Man I'd love to meet up with you guys!! Very busy right now with the kiddos and there sports n camps. Have a good time!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Matewan, WV

Sunday
Sunny, with a high near 88.
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
Monday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
Monday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tuesday
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tuesday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Wednesday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Thursday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts