Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #41
Funny, I鈥檓 in W.Virginia on Rt. 119 driving just past HM exits. Left MA this morning at 1am. I bought my 16 year old son a 1996 K1500 with 46
K original miles on it. Towing it back north tomorrow morning. 馃ケ

Just drove by entrance 2:10 pm!
I waved at ya when you drove by!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #42
Monday's data. Stay tuned a lot of pictures to post

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #43
First thing today was a memorial salute to our dear best friend Steve, most of you knew him as "Stave7119' who passed away early this year and was scheduled to make this trip and many many more.
His wife gracefully gave us his favorite jacket he always wore when on the trails for us to take along with us.

We miss you buddy. Until we meet again.

Premium Member
Where's the Polish Prince?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #45
As soon as we completed these photos remembering Steve the heavens opened up with a torrential downpour as if he was crying.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #46
Senery

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #47
More pictures

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #48
More pictures

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #49
Tomorrow's weather 80% chance of showers and thunderstorms starting at 2 a.m. more than one inch of rain possible. We don't melt so we will be out riding. cell phone and text do not work at the cabin were staying because we're down in the valley so once we get back we have Wi-Fi that I can connect via internet only way to communicate until we get back

Just so everybody knows I am video taping the entire ride everyday, that I will not be able to post until I get back.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
So if anybody ever tells you that their fearless leader went down a closed trail then came upon a small puddle of water no longer than 20 yards and the leader decided to go through until he got wet to his knees believe them. l didn't need the winch but let me tell you I smelled like swamp sewer water after I got through it, and that was within the first 1/2 hour of our journey today. All I can say them damn Bear claws dig and fling sh1t everywhere. Everyone behind me could not believe what they just saw.

Premium Member
The Polish Prince is on his way to join you guys. Great Pictures too, thanks for sharing. Keep it up, can't wait to see more.

Reactions: johnmm and FPD218

Premium Member
Awesome!!! Cool play by play can't wait for the vid!!! RIP Steve he is with you guys!! Very AWESOME tribute!!!

Reactions: johnmm

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #53
The Polish Prince has arrived

Reactions: billh and jaker

Premium Member
Reactions: johnmm

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #57
The power plug fell out of the back of the GPS today and we probably have another seven miles is my guess you'll have to do the math from these two files yesterday vs today. Very long day I'll get some more pictures posted we just got back. Time for some vodka and lemonade.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #58
The Polish Prince was good luck today. The 80% chance of rain never happened, not one drop. The Polish Prince also broke his back rack off and dropped his 4 gallon RotoPax can on the trail... Pictures to follow...

Premium Member
The Polish Prince was good luck today. The 80% chance of rain never happened, not one drop. The Polish Prince also broke his back rack off and dropped his 4 gallon RotoPax can on the trail... Pictures to follow...

as long as he keeps the rubber side down!!!

Reactions: johnmm and FPD218

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #60
IMG_20200728_202050.jpg

41 - 60 of 102 Posts