Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Well today is honesty day.... Got the ATV off the trailer and took it to my tree and hooked up the winch and raised it to remove the factory skid plates in preparation for a full service and wash and inspect the underneath side and low and behold I must have come in contact with the same rock that wiped out the Polish Princes foot well also. I have a slightly bent rear foot well frame bracket and a cracked the plastic
SUPPORT-FOOTPAD,RH
$29.99

So..... I must eat some crow and not criticize the Prince on his driving habits, I must be absorbing some of his bad driving skills!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I'll get the video's downloaded, then uploaded to YouTube, and paste up the links next week.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
A Polish Prince sighting...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Well as I thought spoke too soon..... View attachment 140643

View attachment 140644

The prince claims that he had it in 4-wheel drive going up a hill and the left front wheel spun and View attachment 140645 kicked up a small rock that bent both supports for the footwell well... Right!
Well today is honesty day.... Got the ATV off the trailer and took it to my tree and hooked up the winch and raised it to remove the factory skid plates in preparation for a full service and wash and inspect the underneath side and low and behold I must have come in contact with the same rock that wiped out the Polish Princes foot well also. I have a slightly bent rear foot well frame bracket and a cracked the plastic
SUPPORT-FOOTPAD,RH
$29.99

So..... I must eat some crow and not criticize the Prince on his driving habits, I must be absorbing some of his bad driving skills!
LOL >>>>>> MMMMM CROW !!!!!!

you know every time you drink you break something !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)

1 of 32 I have

·
Registered
43 Posts
Been wanting to go there for years. I would love to plan a trip for next year with some buddies for a week get away to ride. Looks like some awesome views an nice long days of riding. Where does everyone like to stay or What are some of the best cabins or hotels to stay at in the area.?? Figure start planning and checking stuff out the earlyier the better lol

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Been wanting to go there for years. I would love to plan a trip for next year with some buddies for a week get away to ride. Looks like some awesome views an nice long days of riding. Where does everyone like to stay or What are some of the best cabins or hotels to stay at in the area.?? Figure start planning and checking stuff out the earlyier the better lol
Polaris2012, we will be going back next year in spring, why don't you join us? It would like be having a guided trip as a few of us have been there a few times? We have a house that can sleep 15 and know the trails.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

Reactions: billh and kylem

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Fuel cell attached...
fuel cell.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Fuel cell lost on trail and didn't notice it yet!
gone.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #97

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
When you don't bring a rain suit

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks prett badass an fun. That would be awesome

81 - 100 of 102 Posts