Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well 2 weeks ago i wanted to mount my fimco boom sprayer to my new wheeler with lock and ride mounts. so i got the lock and ride anchors. had to make then 1" longer to go though a 3/4" sheet of plywood.
drilled 6 1" holes for the mounts. then i mounted bolts from the bottom side up to bolt the sprayer to. added 1"x4" wood boards to raise the sprayer up to get access to the lock and ride mounts. so i could remove the sprayer via 4 lock and ride mounts.
so now all i have to do it un clamp the mounts
and unplug the wire harness. and off it comes. i used it today to spray 2 lawns and a pasture. workes awsome..... im vary happy with it....

chuck

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
That looks good, way to go!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i do wish the booms were wider.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah that's some nice work Chuck! I've got a sprayer also that I wouldn't mind doing something like that too. Right now I have to strap it down and it's just a pain going through all that.

·
Registered
221 Posts
How do you plug up the motor? Do you still have to lift the seat off to get to the battery studs or have you hard wired it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you plug up the motor? Do you still have to lift the seat off to get to the battery studs or have you hard wired it?
iv got a 2 prong plug that iv got on the back that i also use for my grader i got. it just plugs into that. so it takes me all but a min to take it off.

its worked great. on my old 00 sportsman i had the sprayer on there. but i had bolts that held it on. but i like this idea better. more time to play if i want and less time trying to unbolt it.

thanks for all the great comments!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts