Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a pair of Polaris 570 ATV's. I bought them new in 2014 and I believe that's the model year. Might be 2015 though. On Amazon I purchased the "Kolpin 21561 KXP Rhino Grip Pro ATV (Polaris Lock & Ride Compatible)". I was not expecting this but there's a piece that goes below the big screw and I suspect they want me to take off the big black plastic / metal piece where the holes are and add the locking piece at the bottom. is that correct? Or do I just remove that bottom piece and screw it in? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Premium Member
8,121 Posts
Pics!!! Prob don't need to take anything apart.

·
9,843 Posts
I own a pair of Polaris 570 ATV's. I bought them new in 2014 and I believe that's the model year. Might be 2015 though. On Amazon I purchased the "Kolpin 21561 KXP Rhino Grip Pro ATV (Polaris Lock & Ride Compatible)". I was not expecting this but there's a piece that goes below the big screw and I suspect they want me to take off the big black plastic / metal piece where the holes are and add the locking piece at the bottom. is that correct? Or do I just remove that bottom piece and screw it in? Thanks in advance for the help.
Did they not come with the mounting instructions below that can be found on their website enclosed in the package?
There is also a FAQ section too.

https://www.kolpin.com/media/manual/file/2/0/21561_KXP_Rhino_Grip_Pro_ATV_Instructions_Rev00.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts