Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i got the LEDGLOW 6 piece million color led kit for a quad i have a polaris predator 500... But i am confused how to install this and i have no idea how to do anything with electrical stuff... It basically has a box with a red wire and black wire they say connect the red wire to the battery and ground the black wire but how can i connect the wire and ground the wire so that they actually stay connected to the battery and wherever i ground the other wire to when im riding? cause its just wire... it also says put a 5 amp fuse within 3 inches of the power source im confused there as well.. it doesnt say what kind of amp fuse or what to do specifically... it also comes with tiny tiny screws that they say u can drill holes to mount the led tubes but where and how would i drill holes to mount these? they give u double side tape but really that aint gonna hold these on when you ride... thanks and sorry i don't understand any of this stuff to good..

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Okay i got the LEDGLOW 6 piece million color led kit for a quad i have a polaris predator 500... But i am confused how to install this and i have no idea how to do anything with electrical stuff... It basically has a box with a red wire and black wire they say connect the red wire to the battery and ground the black wire but how can i connect the wire and ground the wire so that they actually stay connected to the battery and wherever i ground the other wire to when im riding? cause its just wire... it also says put a 5 amp fuse within 3 inches of the power source im confused there as well.. it doesnt say what kind of amp fuse or what to do specifically... it also comes with tiny tiny screws that they say u can drill holes to mount the led tubes but where and how would i drill holes to mount these? they give u double side tape but really that aint gonna hold these on when you ride... thanks and sorry i don't understand any of this stuff to good..

DBL multiple posts for the same question make thing confusing for people and many times they tend not to answer at all... :yikes::yikes:

I have offered some advice to one of the other postings.. give it read.

Good luck,

CW

1 - 2 of 2 Posts