Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how far can you go on a tank Im thinking with the amount of torque this beast has it should be pretty much the same as the 850

·
Registered
388 Posts
It all depends on how much love you give your throttle..lol

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think I got like 45-50 miles and I was almost empty on the first tank, it was pretty thirsty. When I get a longer ride in I'll be able to tell better

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I got like 45-50 miles and I was almost empty on the first tank, it was pretty thirsty. When I get a longer ride in I'll be able to tell better
obviously with the bigger tires she mith use a bit more than stock I amagine a lot of you are still in break in mode but so far everyone seems satisfied :) over here there selling like dealers cant keep em on the floor! I just trail ride mostly fire roads railbeds woods hills was just wondering how far I could ride B4 I start thinking about gas of course I should always carry a can of gas

·
Registered
294 Posts
Same with up here in alberta, its always been pretty hard to get one. 850s didnt sell the best, but these 1000s are selling 10x better

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got around 65 miles and 2/3 of that was in low crawling down 50 in trails that had snow and downed trees everywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts