Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldn’t say a problem other than delayed in getting factory included accessories.
It was ordered in OCTOBER, was supposed to ship 6 weeks ago. If accessories where the issue wouldn't they ship them later and let me know that instead of giving me the damn run around...

·
Premium Member
2021 sportsman xp1000 base ( stock )
667 Posts
Not in my opinion. They would hold it aside untill they could but the proper parts on .

the dealer wouldn’t even know why it was held up , just a guess by them .

this is all just my opinion, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the assembly plant lol

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,289 Posts
Will not ship a incomplete unit

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
But anything other than “ how it comes “ would definitely increase production time at the moment. As some parts are not as available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not in my opinion. They would hold it aside untill they could but the proper parts on .

the dealer wouldn’t even know why it was held up , just a guess by them .

this is all just my opinion, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the assembly plant lol
Either way delaying for 6 weeks with no explanation is a bullshit way to do business.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
+* Be careful what you wish for they shipped mine with the wrong light or light bracket installed doesn’t even fit my year model pod

but they got it out the door !

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Either way delaying for 6 weeks with no explanation is a bullshit way to do business.
I agree sir , I am sorry you are having to wait so long .

·
Registered
8 Posts
January 5th order of a Sportsman XP1000 Trail was predicted to take 8-10 weeks. I started seeing XP1000’s show up at AZ dealerships. (ATV Trader showing stock and VIN #’s instead of “Coming Soon”) Called the local dealer and was told 1st week of February.
Woohoo! Hope so.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Congrats Fiddish !!
The big 1000!

·
Registered
ArcticCat XT1000
21 Posts
Hello,

you are all lucky! I asked for delivery time here in Germany if I order a sportsman 6X6.
If I order now (Begin of Feb.) it will be at the dealer in August, maybe!

Have to search a bit more....

Regards

Andreas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to throw in my 2 cents, both my dad and I ordered a Sportsman 570. He ordered his (I think it's a trail) back in January and mine (570 touring premium) beginning of February. They told us both expect them in 4-6 weeks but they sometimes come in earlier.

His came in two days ago and mine just got delivered to the dealer today, picking up tomorrow. He waited a couple of months for his but I only waited just over 4 weeks. When I went to the dealer to pickup the paperwork, apparently someone else ordered the exact same ATV as me two weeks ago and got it in today as well. There doesn't really seem to be much of a pattern here since in all three cases one came in early, one as advertised, and the last weeks past that. Whatever you get, it just seems like a roll of the dice in how long it'll take.

·
Premium Member
5,289 Posts
Just to throw in my 2 cents, both my dad and I ordered a Sportsman 570. He ordered his (I think it's a trail) back in January and mine (570 touring premium) beginning of February. They told us both expect them in 4-6 weeks but they sometimes come in earlier.

His came in two days ago and mine just got delivered to the dealer today, picking up tomorrow. He waited a couple of months for his but I only waited just over 4 weeks. When I went to the dealer to pickup the paperwork, apparently someone else ordered the exact same ATV as me two weeks ago and got it in today as well. There doesn't really seem to be much of a pattern here since in all three cases one came in early, one as advertised, and the last weeks past that. Whatever you get, it just seems like a roll of the dice in how long it'll take.
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Cheers.gif

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 Premium
31 Posts
I ordered a 2021 Sportsman 570 Premium on October 29, 2020 and it was ready for pickup on February 26, 2021.

·
Premium Member
12,309 Posts
Wow that was a wait!!! 4 months, DAMN!!! Prob because the wheelers weren't in full production and sleds were getting top billing.

I've been in contact with a local Polaris dealer about a ProXP Ultimate LE. Salesman told me 4-6 weeks. I was actually surprised, thought that was quick. What really throw me back in my seat was he they not only are going to charge MSRP but freight, prep, and documents 🤣🤣🤣🤣. For a grand total of $35,343. I had an additional $5k in Polaris accessories he is looking into getting me a price on. Needless to say this dealer doesn't want to sell a PXP!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered a base sportsman 850 7 weeks ago, was told 4-6 weeks. Dealer has not called with an update so I tried to call them, won't return my call. Not waiting much longer before I ask for my deposit back, another dealer a little further away is getting stock in regulary when this dealer told me advance orders only.

·
Premium Member
5,289 Posts
Ordered a base sportsman 850 7 weeks ago, was told 4-6 weeks. Dealer has not called with an update so I tried to call them, won't return my call. Not waiting much longer before I ask for my deposit back, another dealer a little further away is getting stock in regulary when this dealer told me advance orders only.
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Cheers.gif

Reactions: whenwilliget1

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Knowing it would take weeks and with very low inventory, I chose to Buy an 850 Premium that was in town. I wanted an Ultimate Trail but will upgrade the Premium until it is close. I’m riding now. If you can’t have the one you love, love the one you’re with...haha.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts