Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,309 Posts
Knowing it would take weeks and with very low inventory, I chose to Buy an 850 Premium that was in town. I wanted an Ultimate Trail but will upgrade the Premium until it is close. I’m riding now. If you can’t have the one you love, love the one you’re with...haha.
Unfortunately if you're down grading thats the reality of the market. If you are upgrading luckily that is the reality of the market!!

Reactions: slisk250

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 Premium
31 Posts
Wow that was a wait!!! 4 months, DAMN!!! Prob because the wheelers weren't in full production and sleds were getting top billing.
It is what it is. My local dealer hasn't had much inventory for about a year now and I have heard that it's basically a nationwide issue. I knew that going in, so at least I was prepared for a wait. The salesman did mention, when I ordered the unit, that the new 570s were being held up due to California emissions certification and that they believed the wait could be around 8 weeks. I believe my ATV was the first 2021 570 that my dealer got.

...If you can’t have the one you love, love the one you’re with...haha.
Words to live by!

·
Registered
2018 Polaris 850 SP Camo
119 Posts
I was at a polaris dealer today and a tractor trailer full of crated atv's came in. As I was leaving he was getting ready to unload. Don't know how many or if all were being dropped there. I know the show room didn't have any out and the website showed only two new atv's and this is a bigger dealer. Quite a few new sleds on the floor. They had two used atv's in the last week and both sold right away.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Picked up my 570 trail last weekend, about 10 weeks wait time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I ordered a new 570 Premium several weeks ago. It sounds like most dealers nationally have very little floor inventory. My question is- How long are you folks having to wait for your new 2021? I was originally told it would be about "3 weeks" for mine. After 3 weeks went by I was told Polaris is a bit behind for obvious reasons and it should be here around the first week of December. That is 3 weeks. :unsure: I'm in Wyoming and am just curious if anyone else is waiting "3 weeks" or if your times are longer? All that being said I'm excited and anxious to pick it up.
Hi all. I ordered a new 570 Premium several weeks ago. It sounds like most dealers nationally have very little floor inventory. My question is- How long are you folks having to wait for your new 2021? I was originally told it would be about "3 weeks" for mine. After 3 weeks went by I was told Polaris is a bit behind for obvious reasons and it should be here around the first week of December. That is 3 weeks. :unsure: I'm in Wyoming and am just curious if anyone else is waiting "3 weeks" or if your times are longer? All that being said I'm excited and anxious to pick it up.
Im in south central Texas and I just my Sportsman 570 Premium last sat 7/13 and was told I would have “approx” 3-4 weeks wait and watched as the floor manager placed the order in front of me. I also was shown a screen that popped up for the dealership and said if there was any change to the name , address etc. the dealership would be charged $2000 penalty. I also left a deposit but if I have to wait longer , I will go with any color Sportsman 570 EPS vs the Premium in blue I ordered

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Ontario. Before I placed the order, the salesperson said when if finalize a deal, Polaris will in 48 hours, provide a delivery date and the date is usually in 6 weeks.
I made the deal end of February and paid the deposit. Now 3 weeks later; they say they are really busy and they still aren't providing a exact delivery date, only a window of 5-10 weeks from the deal date. I guess there isn't much to do but I thought to let people know that sales people might not tell all the truths. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Ontario. Before I placed the order, the salesperson said when if finalize a deal, Polaris will in 48 hours, provide a delivery date and the date is usually in 6 weeks.
I made the deal end of February and paid the deposit. Now 3 weeks later; they say they are really busy and they still aren't providing a exact delivery date, only a window of 5-10 weeks from the deal date. I guess there isn't much to do but I thought to let people know that sales people might not tell all the truths. LOL
Did you order a base or add one?

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 Premium
31 Posts
...I will go with any color Sportsman 570 EPS vs the Premium in blue I ordered
Radar Blue is what sold my girlfriend on the 2021 Sportsman 570 Premium. We saw a 2020 model about a year earlier and she fell in love with the color. When we were ready to buy, in October, she was delighted to hear that she could get a 2021 in the same color.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,289 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its a a 2021 570 Sportsman Touring Premium with add-ons; winch and front guard.
As an update; I forgot to mention I ordered the Touring unit (aka 2 up) and the dealer just said these can take longer because manufacturing starts with the longer chassis unlike the single rider 570s that they can swap parts / change models mid stream of manufacturing. Dealer thinks we are still 4 weeks away. Fingers crossed as the snow is melting fast.

·
Registered
29 Posts
load it.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts