Polaris ATV Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
850 base ordered jan 23, NE PA dealer, still not in, almost 3 months now
It’s strange how even the big dealerships operate so wildy different. A dealer in foxboro mass wasn’t even taking deposits on new Machines. They would take deposits on actual models they had coming but all the same color or not the size you wanted. Yet 90 minutes Away in CT they let me put 500 down on exactly what I wanted the 850 ultimate trail. They did tell me it could be 1-2 months but I had it in 8 days.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It’s strange how even the big dealerships operate so wildy different. A dealer in foxboro mass wasn’t even taking deposits on new Machines. They would take deposits on actual models they had coming but all the same color or not the size you wanted. Yet 90 minutes Away in CT they let me put 500 down on exactly what I wanted the 850 ultimate trail. They did tell me it could be 1-2 months but I had it in 8 days.
My advice would be to call a couple different dealerships even if it’s a drive to get what you want:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a Sportsman 850 Premium Trail it's been 3 1/2 weeks. Dealer sent me an email shipping date April 8th. Haven't heard anything since. I'm located Southeast Pa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a 570 touring base model last week in Wisco.. I was quoted 6-12 weeks but most likely sooner he says. I sure hope it’s sooner lol.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts