Polaris ATV Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Northern Ontario and ordered a 2021 Sportsman 570 Trail edition through a dealer in Sudbury on April 19th and was quoted 4-8 weeks for delivery. I followed up with them yesterday and they are showing delivery between May 5th and June 6th. I don't expect it to actually be delivered tomorrow but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is. I wasn't sure if adding accessories would delay shipping (hand guards, body armour and hand/thumb warmers) but it doesn't look like it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a Sportsman 570 Premium on April 27th, surprisingly was contacted by my dealer saying my ATV will ship on May 13th. Located in NE PA. Just some time frames for everyone. May have gotten lucky if my unit actually does ship on the 13th. Anyone have an idea for how long the shipping may take to NE PA?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm wondering if because I ordered a touring if that is adding additional time as it's not the most common. I'm sure Polaris will only schedule a production run for a particular model when they have a certain amount of that model on order. I'm just glad I'm not in a hurry for it, although it would make my food plot and other chores on my hunting land a lot easier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From everything I have seen the touring is taking a few weeks longer than the other 570 models. It could be what you said but I have also seen because of the longer chassis on the touring they take a bit longer. So probably a mixture of the two. Would be nice to have for plots though.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts