Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going in a couple of weeks to get a sportsman 570 EPS, and was wondering what you paid and how many years you got your extended warranty for. Should I even get one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but I know the max extended warranty was like $1100 directly from Polaris, but only $800 through my local Polaris dealer.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just got mine a few weeks ago. $800 sounds close. I think with winch,EPS, and warranty and taxes I was 8100 out the door. TN taxes are 9.25% btw

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got mine a few weeks ago. $800 sounds close. I think with winch,EPS, and warranty and taxes I was 8100 out the door. TN taxes are 9.25% btw
I live in TN, where did you get yours that sounds like a good deal

·
Registered
777 Posts
I was wrong. It was $8500 out the door. EPS winch extended warranty and gap ins. Shouldn't have done the gap ins but it covers my deductible or any short falls with other ins. The warranty is 54 months, so I'm covered for 5 years. It was $750.

TN570 I got it at Abernathys in Union City. Far northwest corner of the state. A bit of a dirge from McMinnville.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Haven't bought the extended warranty yet, still deciding whether to do so or not. But the 30month extensionn was $640 through the dealer I bought the quad from.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i didnt buy any additional warranty.i can fix what breaks plus if i take care of it with maintenance not to mention,the dealer would try to beat me out of a claim anyhow..lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought cornerstone warranty. Polaris warranty can be a pain, from what i was told.
I spoke with a salesman yesterday he stated the same thing about polaris. They sale a warranty from a company in Atlanta I can't remember the name
He said they haven't turned down a claim yet it ran around 750 I think for 5 years. The polaris is much higher in price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dealer sales a warranty from interstate a 3 year is 610 and a 4 year is 750 the polaris warranty is much higher and it SUCKS

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just purchased my extended warranty today. Effective just after the first of the year, Polaris is no longer using an independent company to service their warranties. They are now servicing their own warranties and the price went down some. To add 4.5 years ontop of the 6 month warranty for a total of 5 years WAS $800. Now that Polaris is handling these on their own the price was $700, so I jumped on it. These prices were obviously for the dealer I go to in the Pittsburgh area, so others may vary.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I bought cornerstone warranty. Polaris warranty can be a pain, from what i was told.
I spoke with a salesman yesterday he stated the same thing about polaris. They sale a warranty from a company in Atlanta I can't remember the name
He said they haven't turned down a claim yet it ran around 750 I think for 5 years. The polaris is much higher in price.
TN570, Any chance you could get the name/contact info of this Atlanta warranty company? Might be good info for the OP and others. Thanks !

EDIT Just read another of your posts. So it's..... Interstate company from Atlanta ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TN570, Any chance you could get the name/contact info of this Atlanta warranty company? Might be good info for the OP and others. Thanks !

EDIT Just read another of your posts. So it's..... Interstate company from Atlanta ?
It is

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try to same you some $$$$

Hey guys,

Here is my business card. I work for the dealer on the card and have access to Cornerstone warranties. They are the company that Suzuki uses. We also have another dealer which does sell Polaris, but the price is very expensive.

My store is located in Eastern Connecticut, but I very easily do the transaction by phone, email and mail.

This isn't a scam and you're more than welcome to call me at the phone number on the business card

Todd

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts