Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a 2016 Sportsman 850 SP that I am looking to upgrade/ modify. If you could chose between these couple things what would you pick and why.. QSC clutch kit and big gun evo full exhaust kit with programmer, or fox podium 1.5 rc2 shocks? Or would anyone recommend something else? Performance chips a thing?

I already have all the bells and whistles on it from polaris so I don't need those recommendations.. (winch, brushguards, LEDs, etc..)

Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
993 Posts
The exhaust and programmer is a big waste o money for the gains you get IMO so those are out. Now the clutch kit is a must, best mod I've done on both my machines. Now with the money you saved on the exhaust and chip, buy those shocks and get some good tires and ride that thing.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
If you already have the bolt on Polaris Accessories.... the next mod(s) should/would be a Clutch Kit and Tires (to match you riding style & terrain). Help connect all that 850 the power to the ground!!!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
QSC clutch kit and tires then shocks.
Big guns are garbage, they are always for sale used.
ECU reflashes are being worked on.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far I have added a rigid 10" LED bar to the front, replaced the stock headlight lamps with the xenon ones from Polaris, removed all of the warning label stickers, and added the Polaris under glow kit that they just came out with. I have the clutch kit on order from RVS and a big gun slip on coming too.. shocks in the near future! I will be posting installation pictures and a write up of how I did it all soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts