Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Sportsman 850 Touring model. It has a lift kit and 28" tires (came with 30" Gorillas) on 14" wheels. The shocks are currently in the highest pre-set slot. What type tool do I need to adjust them down?
Also, know anyone who wants to buy a barely used set of Gorilla Silverbacks for 14" wheels?

·
Registered
841 Posts
spanner wrench. may have to jack the bike up to make it easier

·
Registered
268 Posts
I use a large pair of channel locks it's alot easier than the crappy spanner wrenches

·
Registered
161 Posts
Silverbacks??

Neal,Mike here.Welcome.What kind of price do you want for the tires if they are in good shape.I may be interested if prive is right.Where are you from,I would need to also know how much for the shipping? Send me some info and pictures to my cell (easier) # 979-864-6438.waiting for a reply,Mike:cowboy:

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Im with bruteforcebob. I just use channel locks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Neal.. what kind of lift kit do you have, i drive a 2010 touring 850 and just installed some 27'' GBC Spartacus with some fender flares and some 1'' spacers, but when i hit some holes in the trails the tires hits the fender flares so i had to ''stiffen'' the suspention when a ride alone ,so that mean that when i'm going to bring someone with me i will have to jack it up to the max,which will be a rough ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts