Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please sub to my channel as well. I have a lot more footage going up from my rides in the Sierra's of California! Thanks!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Very Graceful indeed! Glad you are okay.

How much damage was done to the machine?

·
Registered
455 Posts
I give you a 7.2 on the roll. Glad your ok

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
460 Posts
I give you a 7.2 on the roll. Glad your ok

7.2...I dunno about that. I am thinking a solid 5.5

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I agree with the 7.2 on the roll but I can only go about 4.1 on the dismount.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I agree with the 7.2 on the roll but I can only go about 4.1 on the dismount.
Good one! I agree with the 7.2 ROLL!
:rotflmao:

·
Registered
455 Posts
I gave him a couple of points, because it looked like he was limping a little.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHA you guys are awesome. Thanks for the ummm.... love? HAHA
I was alright. Just more shocked, etc. My baby is alright too....
2 broken Lock and Ride mounts and some spilled coolant. Going to go ahead and replace plugs to because they may have fouled a bit.

·
Registered
460 Posts
HAHAHA you guys are awesome. Thanks for the ummm.... love? HAHA
I was alright. Just more shocked, etc. My baby is alright too....
2 broken Lock and Ride mounts and some spilled coolant. Going to go ahead and replace plugs to because they may have fouled a bit.
Ha, it's absolutely love! glad the damage wasn't bad.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ouch! Glad you are ok. I did the same thing the first day i had my quad. I lost one of the mounts holding the front storage box and lost a half quart of oil.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
460 Posts
I guess they don't have this in California?
:madfawk:
Second that. We are very very trail aware here in Cali. This was simply a little exploring that didn't amount to any harm... well... except to myself.
Don't sweat HER...she has a Cobb up her azz or something.

She started some crap in another thread where a guy was LEGALLY selling PDF versions of service manuals to members of this forum.

She called him and those that bought them thieves and plenty of other crap. She assumed that I must steal fruit from grocery stores and stuff. I wish they would ban constant trouble makers.

Anyway...RIDE ON! Hope you haven't had any more roll overs.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I guess they don't have this in California?
Second that. We are very very trail aware here in Cali. This was simply a little exploring that didn't amount to any harm... well... except to myself.
I disagree... the problem is the folks that come in after you. They see the doughnuts and see destruction. If it's the Sierra Club they take pictures and all of a sudden you're a poster child and bolster their case against access.

There are millions of acres of land where you can do that and NOBODY will notice and with the first wind your trace will disappear . That doughnut will be visible for years.

I don't think "Tread Lightly" means doughnuts.

Just my opinion.

BTW Check your airbox for oil. Going over on that side with an 850 pukes oil. Note my avatar... that roll filled my airbox and ended my day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I disagree... the problem is the folks that come in after you. They see the doughnuts and see destruction. If it's the Sierra Club they take pictures and all of a sudden you're a poster child and bolster their case against access.

There are millions of acres of land where you can do that and NOBODY will notice and with the first wind your trace will disappear . That doughnut will be visible for years.

Just my opinion.

BTW Check your airbox for oil. Going over on that side with an 850 pukes oil. Note my avatar... that roll filled my airbox and ended my day.
I agree. 100%. It's the one and only time I had gone off-trail and it bit me in the A$$ for sure.

·
Registered
460 Posts

Just my opinion.

TJJEEPER...I understand and agree with what you said, THE WAY YOU ARE SAYING IT.

I just have a bad history with Lynincolo. We really have to be stewards of the land as much as possible to protect the places to ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts