Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetins; I am new to the forum!

My wife (veterinarian) and I live on a farm south of Raleigh. We are a well equipped farm, I enjoy designing and building things myself - weather they be made of metal, wood, or require heavy equipment.

My interests include flying, woodworking, construction, welding, grading, farming, motorcycling, reading, mechanic, etc.

We have an '05 Polaris Sportsman 800 and an '06 Ranger 6 x 6 that we use daily on the farm.

I'm looking forward to learning about my Sportsman from other forum members.

Scott

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the board.Lots of good info here

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
First off, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Greetins; I am new to the forum!

My wife (veterinarian) and I live on a farm south of Raleigh. We are a well equipped farm, I enjoy designing and building things myself - weather they be made of metal, wood, or require heavy equipment.

My interests include flying, woodworking, construction, welding, grading, farming, motorcycling, reading, mechanic, etc.

We have an '05 Polaris Sportsman 800 and an '06 Ranger 6 x 6 that we use daily on the farm.

I'm looking forward to learning about my Sportsman from other forum members.

Scott
Hi & welcome to the Forum. My husband & I ride at Busco Beach in Goldsboro as often as we can. He has a Can-Am 650 & I have the Polaris Sportsman 500- we are in the process of snorkeling my 500 so I can go in deeper mud puddles following him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts