Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in January I purchased this 1991 trailboss didn't know much about it, had to pull start it due to supposedly bad battery, it's tricky choke on key on kill switch on bout 3rd pull it fires but if you don't hit the choke off and give it gas immediately it dies and is even hard to start. Usually takes 2 people, well the friend I purchased it from passed away a week after I bought it so I can't ask him anything, I don't know if it is the correct year , it had a title got thrown in the woodstove by mistake and I can't find the vin anywhere, I can't even register it so it's more less for the kids to play on, they other day they were out on the field the throttle stuck they got it back here I took the cable screw our on the handle bar it came unstuck ran fine, today they said it made a pop and died, went to pull it was like the pull cord was jammed inside, I took out the bolts its unwinded, when I went to wind it back up it wouldn't turn one way but turned the other way continuously, I am a girl try doing everything myself, this one is something new so anyone willing to help me or explain what it could be what could I do?

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
13,338 Posts
Font Line Window Pattern Automotive exterior
to the forum
Ball Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Font Gas

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.