1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people keep something they dislike
there are some that all they do is complain about there ride
why don't they just sell it or trade it in
but instead sit on here and whine about the Polaris and say how there old one never broke never let them down la de da de da
take that new Polaris and find your old one and trade the guy he will be more then happy to trade

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Never understood it either. If I don't like something its not around long. If I do like it I keep if for as long as I can.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I know what you mean.
My piece of crap 850 will run right with the canned ham 1000, at the end of the day my arms aren't tired like all those machines that don't have power steering.

What kind of junk did I buy. My extended wheel base makes my touring ride smooth like riding on a sofa. It climbs hills like a billy goat.
I had to take swimming lessons to ride it in the creek cause it will handle water so deep.

I don't know what Polaris was thinking when they made my piece of junk that is a ball of fire to ride.

Complain, complain, complain is all I do.. LOL

I guess venting about your misfortunes with your machine is a way of dealing with the problems of ownership.

I agree with you.

There is safety in numbers. Meaning, that when a person hears that they are not the only one with a particular problem it might make em feel just a tad better.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
:)
Yep, Worsted money i've ever spent. What's up with the excessive ground clearance, don't they know what that does?
It never breaks breaks down. At this rate i'll never be able to trade it off.:)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I love my darn PoPo.........not a complain to be had!

·
11,130 Posts
They're spending too much time on the computer bitching rather than out getting to know the machine or in the garage doing PM so it don't break down.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the only thing i dislike about my polaris is how the frame is about broke in half right now. and i cracked another spot on the frame 6 months after buying it. im hoping the frame was just junk from the start. I really like this machine and cant wait to have it going again.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would venture to guess most people that complain about the machine have over extended themselves and need to complain because they were expecting more for the money they should not have spent for what is for the most part a recreational item

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
lol, I've had my machine for a little over a year now. it's a used machine so I have no idea what the previous owners did to it as far as riding or maintenance, but I've yet to find anything to complain about with the machine besides the lack of aftermarket support. but thats my own fault for buying the red headed step child of the Polaris line.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
^You aren't kidding, had a hell of a time finding the accessories I got for my wifes 300! Thank you EBAY and Craigslist

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
^You aren't kidding, had a hell of a time finding the accessories I got for my wifes 300! Thank you EBAY and Craigslist
and you're welcome for the A-arm guards. lol. has she gotten the machine yet?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
and you're welcome for the A-arm guards. lol. has she gotten the machine yet?
Ha, actually I called that company and they no longer make the guards. The local dealership had a set for $35 that worked.

Yes I gave it to her last weekend and she was very excited. We went out for awhile and she managed to get it stuck (still getting used to the machine) in some snow. Had a blast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts