Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
i usually sold them private until my last 2, but really haven't lost a lot dealer offered me 5900 for my 800 I paid 7399 in 2013 I keep them in good shape which helps when it comes trade in time,

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
LS6rally. Our point is that people take more pride in thier toys than in the vehicle that gets u back and fourth to work that makes that toys payment

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I guess i could see that. i use my truck for for Dump/ Hardware store runs. occasional ATV trips. if the wife goes with we use her SUV to tow it. i have a '14 Cruze i drive to and from work.

·
Registered
244 Posts
How many folks lost their jobs, got divorced or even had to move to a place that had no room for an ATV. What I've noticed for older used machines, Polaris and Arctic Cat both seem to hold their value, ok, Hondas too, but seems like a good indication, parts are available, and they are pretty long lasting machines.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My 1 year old scrambler 1000 was for sale for a month. Had to give it away for $7500. Was happiest day of my life.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
How many folks lost their jobs, got divorced or even had to move to a place that had no room for an ATV. What I've noticed for older used machines, Polaris and Arctic Cat both seem to hold their value, ok, Hondas too, but seems like a good indication, parts are available, and they are pretty long lasting machines.
Around here Honda holds value. Polaris not so much. And you have to give the Cats away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm selling my 2015 Sportsman ACE 570 because we purchased it for my wife, and she's only had the opportunity to ride it once in the last 7 months. I'm tired of watching it collect dust... even thinking about throwing in a Triton Trailer ATV 128-2TR with it just to sell it quickly. No need for the trailer once the ACE is gone. So if anyone is interested, let me know. I'm in NC (near Charlotte).

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey now, I pull at least $16k around with my $3k truck, lol. As far as ATVs go, I ride them for a few years, beat the snot out of them, sell them for a reasonable price and go buy new(or new to me) ones. I've had 2 SxS and 3 ATVs in the 5 years. I've gotten my money out of all of them.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts