Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for any free four wheeler doesn't matter what it is i just need it to have good tires and to have it run. i need one really bad. or any four wheeler under 100$

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
yeah.... good luck with that.

·
Registered
679 Posts
"I need one real bad".

What does that mean? Do you need it to bring gramma a basket of cookies? Run out to your meth lab in the sticks? Or you just want one to ride?

Miracles happen but you are asking a lot with no information, other than you want.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I wasn't born yesterday, but I'll bite.....

But you gotta help us, help you. What is your general or travel to nearest location?

Did you mean under $1000 and not "100$"? If so, try Craig's List........ I see quite a few early to mid 1990's models in the $850-1200 range in my area. May be able to barter / hagle them down to your price range. But if it's $100 your looking to spend..... good luck with that one, and if you find one.... I'll take one too! I'm kinda looking for a project!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2000 Yamaha Timber wolf 4x4 but the tires are destroyed doesn't like to stay running needs some work but it runs... i want to get rid of it but i dont know anyone who would take it for 100 to 150$

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'd bet most guys would pay $100-150 for that..... just for a project. Hell, I'd take it (if local) for $100!

But finding a good running ATV with good rubber for Free-$100 (as you stated) will be a tall order, even if it's only a 2x4 model that's beat to [email protected]!!

Or are you looking for the "good tires" to put on your current machine? If so, we'll need to know the size(s) - front and rear your looking for!

INFO MAN.... WE NEED INFO!!! As we have no idea what rocks are rolling around in your head! This is the internet, not the telepathic network!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Maine so I am not local which sucks. But yeah ik its gunna be a very hard fun but even under 500$ i just need one so i can go out in my woods so i can get the wood out i cut up and a pair of tires for my four wheeler are 300$ for all the tires and the four wheelers worth about 150 the way it sits.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The tires for my four wheeler the front is 23x8x10 and the back is 23x10x10 if you could fine cheat tires for it even if the used i just need them to be able to stay aired up. if i can get some then ill fix the idling problem and put it back together.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'd surf your local Craig's List...... lots of good deals on take off tires. Good Luck with your search for rubber.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I've got a timber wolf that my son rides. Got a new take off set of tires and rims from a grizzly that bolted right on for $150. Little taller and wider than stock but work fine. Sounds like you need to do a tune up on it too. That's going to be a lot easier and cheaper than finding something else. And with good ties and running well it should really be worth $1,000-1,300 unless it's just trashed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i need a knew battery i have a custom start button and ya it needs a tune up really bad and hopefully i can find some rubber for her i miss riding her!!!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
i need a knew battery i have a custom start button and ya it needs a tune up really bad and hopefully i can find some rubber for her i miss riding her!!!
I had a very special girlfriend in High School. I miss riding her also, but you have to face reality, why come on here and beg for a free 4 wheeler, cause I know if I found my old G/F it wouldn't be free. Nothings free in this world....especially women

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I had a very special girlfriend in High School. I miss riding her also, but you have to face reality, why come on here and beg for a free 4 wheeler, cause I know if I found my old G/F it wouldn't be free. Nothings free in this world....especially women
LOL:chairfall:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
whats the lug pattern on your Timberwolf?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
You know what they say...... "If it's got tits or tires, it's bound to be trouble!!" :D :wank:

Front is 23x8x10 back is 23x10x10
That's the tire size.... he's asking what the mounting hole pattern on the rims are.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ my brother has a set of wheels an tires off his Hawkeye just sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know what they say...... "If it's got tits or tires, it's bound to be trouble!!" :D :wank:

That's the tire size.... he's asking what the mounting hole pattern on the rims are.
yeah i know i don't know my lug pattern iv been meaning to get it but i haven't yet

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

yeah i know i don't know my lug pattern iv been meaning to get it but i haven't yet
i will get the lug pattern today after school.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts