Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and I want to put 28 or 30 inch Mudzillas on it with a 2 inch lift. Will the 30s fit and I can trim the plastic a little if needed. But i will also go with 28s I just want the biggest tires possible really.

·
Registered
563 Posts
You can use 28" tires with a true 2" lift and they shouldn't rub.30" will rub bad and that is "IF" you can get them on.You "might" be able to trim the fenders back enough to get them on if you want to do that.Do you plan on putting a clutch kit in for the 28" or 30" tires and Gorilla axles on it before you put 30" tires?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
go for it ....................let us know if it will float

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have Gorilla Axles on it so that wont be any problem and I was planning on putting a clutch kit on it anyways but thankyou for helping me out. I asked around today when i went riding and everybody that I asked said that they would probably fit on the back but wouldnt turn them without rubbing I think I'll just go with 28s though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it floats with 26s on it only because I only weigh 150 if you weigh a almost anymore than that you have to get off and it will float... Its a Polaris it will just about float with stock tires!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts