Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: my wife and I were thinking of coming out next summer to Coeur d'Alene. Looks like a beautiful place to visit. We were curious about bringing the ATV's out. Are there trails nearby? How are they? Any restrictions or things we should look further into? Trail width maximums?

We were thinking af late June for our trip. Will trails be open or will there still be snow? Sorry, I am unsure of the elevation in that part of the state.

How about fishing on the lake? What is it known for? Walleyes? Trout?

Thank you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
theres a ton of trails up there just googel it im from the souther part of Idaho been up to the northern part quite a bit snow will depend on winter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All: my wife and I were thinking of coming out next summer to Coeur d'Alene. Looks like a beautiful place to visit. We were curious about bringing the ATV's out. Are there trails nearby? How are they? Any restrictions or things we should look further into? Trail width maximums?

We were thinking af late June for our trip. Will trails be open or will there still be snow? Sorry, I am unsure of the elevation in that part of the state.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the help on this. I apologize for asking so many questions, but want to dot my "i's" on this.

The ATV trails....are they 50" or will we be sharing the trails with jeeps and UTVs? Or is it a combination of both? (like the Big Horn Mountains).

How about elevation? I suspect we won't be venturing to 10,000 feet but I could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts