2. Yamaha
3. Can Am
4. Kawasaki
5. Honda
6. Arctic Cat (if it was free)

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Can-AM > Yamaha. They would be the only two I would even consider at this point in time.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Can Am, they are about as close to the ride and handling of a Polaris as you can get. I don't care for their 4X4 system but the rest of the machine is pretty nice. I have had Yamaha's in the past and they are a very reliable machine but IMO ride and handling are not anywhere near Polaris or Can Am.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Your brother-in-law tell you some inside info we need to know about. LOL

I think Suzuki or Yamaha would be my next options. They're the two I almost never see through the shop.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO
I drilled him Sat. over beer at my House again

NOTHING

·
Registered
301 Posts
Honda Honda honda

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would choose a Can Am if it weren't for that ridiculous front diff lock system they have. It takes way too much wheel spin for that thing to engage. I watched a couple video's of them in action. One was a video of a guy trying to rock crawl uphill on a pretty gnarly area. That Can Am looked straight up dangerous in that situation. Wheels spinning and clicking like crazy, jerky, lurchy and slipping. A Yamaha Grizzly went next without a hitch. I knew then that Can Am power could never overcome its short comings in my terrain.

Oh, and they are too freaking expensive for what they are.

I rode a new Suzuki Kingquad 750 w/ eps which was real nice. The grizzly 700 w/ eps was a close second.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
My choice would have to be Kawasaki, the reason being I've had many Kawasaki products over the years and they have all treated me well, and always got me home

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
For me I'd have to say....

1) Yamaha
2) Can Am
3) Honda
4) Kawasaki
5) Suzuki
6) Diamo
7) Kemco
8) Tao Tao
9) Arctic Cat

:D

·
Registered
852 Posts
for ATVs I would go to Arctic Cat. had one before it wasn't a bad machine. plus now they offer a Diesel with a cargo box which is probably the next best thing to the Big Boss "that won't cost an arm a leg and make my Ranger cringe at the price. looking at you Can Am 6x6 that isn't even sold here :|

for UTVs would be much harder :| I think Gator or Pioneer.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Yamaha here. couldn't swallow the price of the canned hams.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
a grizzly 700 brute force 750 or an outlander 800/1000. dependes on what the best deal between the first two would be. i wouldnt even consider suzuki cat or honda.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My personal opinion is Can Am. They have jumped out in the lead with their engineering and technology of the machines. I have had Polaris all my life but the Can Am is very impressive.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
How the hell is Arctic Crap ahead of Kawasaki

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Artic cat to replace my X2 because no other manufacturer makes an atv with a dump bed. and then a nice Yamaha with some aftermarket wheels to make it a little wider and more stable. Plus have a fat bastard to ride my yamaha for a year to break in the suspension so it rides good when i get it, lol!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
can am...had on before and loved it. Just to spendy for my blood.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts