Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I own a 2010 phoenix Polaris 200 and my push button has to be pressed very hard to get it to work. I tried spraying a contact cleaner to see if that would help, but it did not help. Does anyone know what part number I would have to order to replace the push button start?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

EJM

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I can get one for $108 and $7 shipping NEW

If you replace it, I would like to have the old one (I'll pay shipping to have you send it to me) or if you can wait, send me the old part and I'll see if there is a match before ordering the Polaris part - I think there might be a Chinese part that could potentially interchange (might need a different wire termination), but the one on Ebay looks striking similar to one I installed on a Roketa 150 quad and since the Phoenix is made in China, it may use the same part.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spoke to my local dealer and he told me to try taking it apart first and then spray it and clean it, so I will try that first. If that doesn't work I will order it from you. I just tried to spray in the cracks when I tried to fix it. Going to tackle it this weekend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts