Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

RIDE SCHEDULED

September 27, 28, 29 @ The Badlands (Indiana (thx ScottMalone)

Please post up here if you can make it. Below is a link to The Badlands website for more information on the park, lodging, etc... Most folks will be at the campgrounds ;).

Badlands Website

If you haven't been on one of our rides check us out on Facebook or Youtube!!

Going so far:

Scott (ScottyMalone101)
Jay (highmark)
Dean (not on forums)
Jeremiah (hduc2005)
Mark S. (not on forums)
Chris (not on forums)
I've lost track.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in. Its in Indiana, fun place to ride. I have videos from there as well.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'll see what I can do. Sounds fun of course.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm in. I would have you for one more atv on my trailer.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Wedding that weekend + I am not a fan of Badlands for utility quads. More of a sport quad park IMO. I much prefer riding hard and fast. Going from town to town with lodging on the trail. Have fun guys!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Due to my schedule I'll be there Sat/Sun assuming the ride goes through. 2 days there is plenty from my experience haha. By day 3 I'm so beat up I can't look at my atv.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I will be driving down early Friday morning and coming back on Sunday

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wedding that weekend + I am not a fan of Badlands for utility quads. More of a sport quad park IMO. I much prefer riding hard and fast. Going from town to town with lodging on the trail. Have fun guys!
Just have your wife bring a cardboard cut out of you. It'll be a good time!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumping this back to the top,,,

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Where is everyone staying? I usually stay at a place a few miles away called "The Eagles Nest" but they are booked that weekend. Are you guys camping on the grounds?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where is everyone staying? I usually stay at a place a few miles away called "The Eagles Nest" but they are booked that weekend. Are you guys camping on the grounds?
Most everyone is camping on the grounds.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Ok, not sure if I'll want to camp or not but it looks like myself and a buddy or two may be joining you guys this time. Not sure just yet, but it's in the works. Thanks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
as of now i cant go. I have to work. Maybe if the date changes we all could go? we should try to go to places we have not been as individuals. what am saying is if u have been to badlands 10 times and never tried black river falls.. then try it, I have been to badlands last 5 years and rock river then marselle .. aswsome.. see i didnt know till i was there to ride it..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ok, not sure if I'll want to camp or not but it looks like myself and a buddy or two may be joining you guys this time. Not sure just yet, but it's in the works. Thanks.
My brother and I are looking for a hotel to stay at. I will let you know what I find.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
as of now i cant go. I have to work. Maybe if the date changes we all could go? we should try to go to places we have not been as individuals. what am saying is if u have been to badlands 10 times and never tried black river falls.. then try it, I have been to badlands last 5 years and rock river then marselle .. aswsome.. see i didnt know till i was there to ride it..
I agree with you, but only to a point. I'd love to try some new places but places like The Cliffs and The Badlands you can get away with being there for a day. And, for most of this group, neither place is too far. Places like BRF, which I'm dying to try, is a bit further and from what I've heard, is a must. So, basically I do agree with you but if time is an issue, these places (ATV Parks), make more sense to go to. How about Bundy Hill in MI? Heard that is a really cool place as well. And, only about 3 hrs away I think. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've ridden Rocky Glen, Cliffs, Black River Falls, Silver Lake Sand Dunes and Badlands a lot in the last three years. I finally broke away from the usual and tried a new place and loved it. I'm looking to explore new places as well. I can't wait to get out to the Hatfield/McCoy area. Anyone with a droid or iphone can download the ATV ESCAPE app. It will tell you every track and trail as far as you want to go! I'm down for whatever everyone wants to do. Most of all I just want to ride!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I can't agree with you more. Just want to ride. I wasn't trying to downplay anyone by any means, just stating my opinion. Thanks for the App update too. I'll be sure to check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Looks like I'm out. Can't do the weekend and I've done the day trip but it's not worth the round trip 5 hr drive for a day of riding. So, I'm gonna hit The Cliffs instead on Saturday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts