Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm becoming a QSC dealer! Initial bulk order 10% discount!

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I am in the final stages of getting set up as a dealer for QSC. Adam and I are working out the final details and I have a website in the works for my shop that will be up as soon as we get it figured out. In the mean time I can take orders by PM, email, or phone.

Business for me has been grown rapidly the last couple years and so has QSC, which is why it's becoming harder to get his stuff. This partnership will help to get more kits out to you guys in a much more timely manner. If things go as planned I will be stocked and ready to ship in the next week or 2. Please PM or email me if you are interested in anything so I can make sure to get it on the first order of stuff this week.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to helping you get your machines performing they way you expect them too.

Ryan
[email protected]
651-707-6706

Mods, if this isn't allowed, please let me know. I know many sites have rules against "vendors" advertising on them. Don't want to be breaking the rules.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Awesome......

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
How will the prices compare to ordering straight from qsc?

We should do a bulk buy on here.

·
Registered
805 Posts
This will be very good. I never had any luck getting in touch with QSC. I tried on and off for several weeks. No answering my calls, no returning my calls, when i emailed him it kicked back saying his email was full. I guess business is good.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pricing will be the same at this point, but could be a little less if I buy in large enough quantities. Shipping should be really cheap, if not free. Depends on my final pricing on the kits. I still need to make a little on them too, and there isn't much in them for profit. A bulk order form here would be a great kick off for me and I already have a tentative list of things I want. But specifics of what people are ordering or already sold will help. This is a very large investment and I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I had a dozen kits or so already spoken for before I put in the final numbers to Adam.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
If you throw up some numbers (usually bulk buys save a little bit of cash) i would be down for one.

I was planning on buying one eventually.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
My site is still in the works and the file for pricing is to big to attach here. Here is a link to QSC's site with pricing. If I can get a dozen pre-orders I can do 10% off list price on all those kits to get started.

Polaris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey I would like to get a slip on for my 2010 850xp. The website says prices starting at $265. Is this the price for the exhaust??? I've had a heck of a time trying to get a hold of QSC. Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
i would be interested in a clutch kit from you, what would be a good way to get a hold of you and discuss one, not to sure on what information is needed as i tried to get a hold of adam also...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I can't recommend the QSC clutch kit enough. Your help with the install was a ton of help for this clutch newbie. If you are considering getting a clutch kit definitley go with QSC. This is not a kit that is made for any old wheeler, it is custom for you the way you ride as well as for the machine and the tires on it.
That being said I am interested in a slip on for my 13 Touring. I have a Big Gun but I dont see it lasting all that long.
When you find out I would like to know how much and how loud. The Big Gun with the quiet vortex 2 insert gets it down to where I want it. Any louder is just annoying.
These 850's sound so good with a pipe.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ok. Got some pricing nailed down. 850 mud-pro pipe is $399 shipped on the lower 48. Most of the low elevation kits with up to 28" tires are $219 shipped. Many with bigger tires go up to $299-315 plus shipping depending on model of machine. I will have exact pricing on my web site in a couple weeks but will give pricing by request till then.

Until I get my web site finished I can do orders by PayPal and will be starting to ship next Tuesday. At this point I have 2 guaranteed orders and 4 possible additional. If I can have 12 paid by Friday when I get my initial stock of kits they will be discounted 10%. Sorry, I can't do anything on the pipes. There's only $10 in them for me to start with. So what I'm doing is charging full price initially so I can get the order in and will refund the discount next week provided the quota is met. My initial order is for 50 kits (OUCH!) and will be taking pipes as they come. The clutch kits are boxed and ready for me to pick up Friday.

I have not heard the pipe to know how it sounds in person, but am told it is similar to the hot seat for volume and tone. It will also require a fuel programmer for optimum gains and reliability, and possibly some clutch changes as well. Found a couple clips that are pretty good.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
How much is shipping to canada? R0c3a0

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still a little short on orders guys. When are you going to get a qsc kit for $189 again? Picking up stuff tomorrow evening so hurry and get your kit today.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
You should have started a bulk buy theead to get more attention.

Also i pmd you.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's a good idea, but didn't want to push my luck in case there are any rules here about advertising a business. Hate to get nuked as I'm trying to expand my shop and the products I offer and can't afford the huge advertising costs that many forums charge yet. I'm investing nearly 10K to do this and just want to make sure it takes off on the right foot. I've got 4 kits paid for, and 3 that said they want one that haven't locked in, and 1 waiting to get paid on.

Replied to your PM

·
Registered
434 Posts
What exactly does the clutch kit do? And why does elevation have any effect?

I have a 2013 850 Touring that I ride between 5K to 11K feet elevation. I would like it to be more snappy in the 0 to 15 mph range while in high gear. Its a pooch in that speed range unless in low which I don't use much.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts