·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
8,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
295 Posts
Got a free 1996 Polaris magnum 4x4 in need of a service manual.

Polaris Magnum 425 2x4, Magnum 425 4x4, Magnum 425 6x6 and Big Boss 500 6x6 manual.

Clymer ATV repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. From basic maintenance to troubleshooting to complete overhaul, Clymer manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your tool box may be your Clymer manual, get one today.
Click Here to See Inside

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, similar situation, I have a 1992 trail boss 250 I have been limping along for some time. Started a complete overhaul a month ago with my spare time, things have been pretty good but I am in need of more information. If anyone has service or repair manuals for my polaris it would be much appreciated.
Thanks for you time

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Got a free 1996 Polaris magnum 4x4 in need of a service manual.
Jake - sent you two manual one specific to the 425 Magnum and one for all 96-98 Polaris models in general, however they may be the same manual with different file names - whatever, enjoy.

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Hi guys, similar situation, I have a 1992 trail boss 250 I have been limping along for some time. Started a complete overhaul a month ago with my spare time, things have been pretty good but I am in need of more information. If anyone has service or repair manuals for my polaris it would be much appreciated.
Thanks for you time
Sent you a PM for an email address to send the manual to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts