Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well I took today off so I can go look at two 2013's. The first one was the one I mentioned earlier that didn't even have a full tank of gas through it. It was very nice but he never mentioned that when his nephew got thrown off of it, the quad hit a tree and messed up the bumper and the plastics, so I still wanted to buy it do to the fact it had 3 hrs on it, I offered him $4500 because it needs a new front plastic and bumper, he said no way, then starts with "do you know how much I paid for this thing" $5000 is the lowest I will go. So I said ok sir I understand, good luck with the sale but I cant give you $5000 for an atv that needs to be fixed. So then I went to look at the next one who wanted $5000 and I really liked it so I chewed him down to $4800, he was being stubborn but I told him that he is going to get every tom, dick, and harry calling him, asking to come see it then never show up. I said I am here with the $ now. So we settled on $4800.00. It's a 2013 Ho with 13.5 hrs and 130 miles. There are still nipples on the tires. He had the brush guard and front rails put on. Starts great and is really clean. It also had an extended warranty until October of 2016 that is transferable. Do you think I got a good deal guys? Or did I pay to much?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I think you got a good deal. The thing is practically brand new & you have the warranty. Congrats! The important thing is are you happy?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks, I am very happy, now I can start thinking about a winch.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts