Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking maybe start a place of all the spots in indiana we can go ride.
I know of two though lol the common ones Badlands and Red Bird SRA. If anyone else knows of any post em up

·
Registered
517 Posts
ive haven't been there yet, but i passed mule ridge atv park on the way to terra haute right off 63!
and i heard somebody on here talking about haspin acres.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive haven't been there yet, but i passed mule ridge atv park on the way to terra haute right off 63!
mule ridge got shut down for being to "dangerous" it was nasty I am in Terre Haute By the way, Glad to see someone near terre haute!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
mule ridge got shut down for being to "dangerous" it was nasty I am in Terre Haute By the way, Glad to see someone near terre haute!!!
dangerous??? isnt that the nature of the beast?
anyways i live just north of danville IL so im not that far from you hour or so. i mostly ride around covington IN or the badlands!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dangerous??? isnt that the nature of the beast?
anyways i live just north of danville IL so im not that far from you hour or so. i mostly ride around covington IN or the badlands!
Sweetness Me & a few buddies are going to either Red Bird or Land Between the lakes in a few months. I just dont know where i dont really wanna drive 5 hours one way. But then again I dont want to register my ATV but I need too lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
toting atvs 5 hours 1 way would suck so would registering it! hell mine is so old i dont even know where or how to get it registered or to get my title ! for any of them!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
toting atvs 5 hours 1 way would suck so would registering it! hell mine is so old i dont even know where or how to get it registered or to get my title ! for any of them!!!!!
nothing needed for land between the lakes just 15 bucks for 3 days of riding

1 - 7 of 7 Posts