Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at buying an inline snowmobile trailer this spring. What do you guys have? I what to be able to haul three full size quads and maybe buy a sled again down the road. Thanks Lee

·
Registered
103 Posts
inline trailer

I have a pro line 16 ft in line All Aluminum and it holds my 2 touring atvs nicely. They also make a 22 ft. that might work for you. Mission and triton make similer units. What I like best is the 15 in.tires no worries vs. the little donut tires. Also 7 wide allows you to see around the trailer. All alu. makes it easy to tow. A littile pricey but well worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
You can't get ATVs sideways in it, and can't go side by side with the 7' width. So you have to go inline. Measure your machines, most are about 8' long, and multiply by 3. That's 24'. Then you need to decide if you want a v front or not, and if you want the front ramp. V front tapers down in about 5' so you can get away with a 26-27' V front. I've been looking as well, and am leaning towards a 29' Legend or Stealth at this point. That gives me 24' square and the 5' V. Need to set up some work space and will set it up for some camping space as well. Not glamorous, but dry and warm/cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts