1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
At that point, you really aren't even talking about a UTV anymore. When they are bigger and more expensive than a small truck, I don't even know what you would call it. I'll pass on this one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
that thing is pretty insane. Mike, you riding anytime this month? Interested at all in heading to SSRT in PA one weekend? Or maybe hitting up Mt Beacon one day this weekend, or the next two?

·
Premium Member
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah when i came across this i was blown away, from the WOW factor to OMG this has to cost a mint. looks like either a 900 or 1000 ranger 6X6 proto type with the yanmar diesel modded by some pretty sick individuals that if i had the money i would be contacting them to build me something insane like this.

·
Premium Member
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that thing is pretty insane. Mike, you riding anytime this month? Interested at all in heading to SSRT in PA one weekend? Or maybe hitting up Mt Beacon one day this weekend, or the next two?
late seeing ur post. def up to ride. i IM'ed you.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I would be in love if it were on wide tracks. as it sits, it's just "cool". With wide tracks (think double the width of normal ATV/UTV tracks) it would be a monster or a search and rescue/back country access machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts