Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my new exhaust and it is loud for sure but sounds great!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
How is the fit? Did you get a programmer as well? Have you tried it with the airbox lid off? Let us know the details, especially if performance was increased or if this is strictly a sound changing mod.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't have any results till tomorrow but I will definitely let y'all know how it does. I just don't have time to ride today and I am going to an offroad park tomorrow for an event.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got to take it out saturday and I did not notice a performance difference but with the aggressive tires and the mud that we were in it would be able to tell a power difference but it sounds amazing. The only issue I have with my bike now is getting water in the clutch housing!!!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Glad you like your exhaust, bet that thing has a deep sound.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not a really deep sound. it is more raspy and free flowing sound.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Might not be that much power increase anyways. I think I read the rzr 570 only gained 2 hp with an exhaust, as Polaris got the most out of that 570 it could. I still say the intake is where there is some extra grunts to be had. I'm going to go Friday and get a 570 so I plan on doing this later this summer as an experiment to see what's there. Haven't even got the quad and planning mods, I need help haha.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The 570 is actually turned down it has so much potential that it wouldn't be classified as a 570. The 570 full potential if greater than the 800 if they done that then they would loss a line of atvs just a lil info from 3 mechanics from wear I'm from

1 - 11 of 11 Posts