Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here ya go. Looks like its a 2004 Trail Boss 330. This is from the Car Fax VIN checker.
Apparently the frame moved while the VIN embossing machine was doing its thing lol.
10th digit of the VIN is the year model

2004 POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330

VIN: 4XACA32A24B397617
Yeah that's what I was thinking, when I first took a look at it I thought maybe it was 1 33 but then noticed since it was off center it looked more like an 8, would you mind providing a link to that VIN website maybe I can use it for other ATV's or motorcycles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here ya go. Looks like its a 2004 Trail Boss 330. This is from the Car Fax VIN checker.
Apparently the frame moved while the VIN embossing machine was doing its thing lol.
10th digit of the VIN is the year model

2004 POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330

VIN: 4XACA32A24B397617
WOW you know what I didn't consider that it was a B instead of an 8 thank you for that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here ya go.
Appreciate the help, I don't think I will buy the clutch until I find out if the engine runs or not and when I tear open the transmission to find out if it's fixable for cheap or not. I also just picked up a 97 Yamaha Big Bear 350 today that I want to work on first along with that Kymco. The Big Bear did run about 2 years ago then sat so I'm hoping for an easy fix.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts