Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a quick opportunity to introduce a new member of our team Zach (AKA my little brother). Zach has recently joined the family business and in his current role will be serving as our main forum and social media ambassador. As my role and day to day demands within our company have continued to grow, my ability to quickly respond to posts, pm's and general questions has become limited. With Zach now on board, he will be able to regularly and quickly engage with our customers in the forums.

So please say hello... and if you happen to have any questions, price requests, problems, or anything at all Zach is the man!!

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Zach, the forum discount code doesn't work. Is there one that will? The rzr forum code doesn't work either.
Sorry for the late response. The codes are inactive during our Winter Sale as everything on our website is already priced below that 5% off mark for everyone.

Feel free to give us a call at (855) 640-3785 and we can try our best to give you a forum discount on top of the sale prices.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I personally know these guys and they are hard working guys...Ive been doing business with the company for the past several years. ( I'm at the store almost every day ) Glad to have you guys on the forums :)

·
Vendor
107 Posts
I personally know these guys and they are hard working guys...Ive been doing business with the company for the past several years. ( I'm at the store almost every day ) Glad to have you guys on the forums :)
Thank you for your business! Glad to be here, hopefully we can continue to stick around for years to come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts