Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am the new owner of a 2001 Sportsman 500 4X4. It is the first ATV I have owned, but I've had a fair amount of experience with them. I recently got a new place in the country with room to play and am excited to own one for myself finally. I bought the quad from a farmer friend (1 owner) that just used it for field inspecting and running around the farm. It has 2,800 miles and has never been abused. I looked at many other newer units, but knowing the seller and the quad, I couldn't pass up the deal. He took very good care of it and has never had a problem with it.

I have got some good information here and look forward to participating and getting more.

·
Super Moderator
7,074 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. It's good to find a good deal on one because there is no end to the money you can spend on them for accessories and upgrades. :veryhappy:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you found a good deal. Have fun with it and be safe.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome :shakehands:

Sounds like you scored a real gem, congrats and best of luck!!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum ..and congrats on the new machine....I bought a 2002 500 in fall...it runs great ..knock on wood..hope your does the same....it takes time to find an older machine in great shape..there are a few of use here with them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts