1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
On the very top it says last update October 24th 2012. A friend of mine tried to contact them, but he never got through.

·
Registered
668 Posts
LMFT used to be open through the winter until the snow melted. Hopefully NH will reopen it, maybe after the ground freezes.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
It's open.

NH fish and game site is never right in regards to LMFT.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok then lets do it guys:rock_dj:
The Mötley Crüe and I will be there around 9am :)

I'll text you when I'm getting close.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That was awesome, had a great time, daughter loved the ride back as well, going again next weekend as well:cool3::beerchug:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yea great time today. I'm looking forward to next time! Greg better get a snorkel kit soon!

On a side note, I wish the guys with the black scramblers with power steering could keep up!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
We did about 50 miles at LMFT today. As usual Greg couldn't resist the mud.

CLEARLY I need a bigger lift kit!

And for the record, I made it through - TWICE! It was only because NewtoFord was so far behind the pack leaders, he didn't get a view of the action, and requested a private show. I got stuck during the encore!

The top picture looks like clay is stuck on the right rear tire. Sunday next weekend?
It was a bottomless pit of sandy mud - my PVT housing didn't like it very much lol. I'm going to be out of commission for a few weeks but would love to meet up for another ride up in either Pisgah or LMFT. I'll post or pm you when I'm back!

Greg better get a snorkel kit soon!
Already ordered ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On a side note, I wish the guys with the black scramblers with power steering could keep up!
:lame: Keep up with what? This??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Ill be up there next sunday, so happy that they are open! ill be there witht he wife and a friend who just bought a new 570 RZR.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The reason I didnt keep up with you that time is because thats when I saw the moose. I never saw one in person before.

I'm glad you ordered the snorkel kit!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
BTW is this private land? my friend with the RZR was wondering if he needs to be registered to ride there. i would imagine so, but i figured i would ask. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts