Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the prices seem good, but you cannot use a credit card for payment. they have 1 bike listed on ebay but I found their website. also their office is in Alabama and it seems the bikes are all in California. their website has only been on the web for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If its appears to good to be true

then it probably is. Never use this site but I glanced over their User agreement. It says all used atvs have a 12 month warranty and New ones 24 months. I ask, how can they afford that at those prices?? And "Payment for the items purchased will be made by cash, Bank transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram." That is a big Red Flag on any purchase. Beware friends, this doesn't sound good. Like those scams on craigslist where a military person says they are leaving town and have to sell whatever, will ship it to you for inspection and you then pay via paypal. Don't believe the sales pitch until you see and inspect the unit for yourself in person. I have bought from ebay but there you have buyer protection against sellers listing items not as described. I've had much success on ebay with quads, autos and many things in between, gotta shop like anything else. Best of luck!

·
Registered
218 Posts
No phone numbers for contact and All Orders Must Be Submitted Online. The reason they don't accept CC is because charges can reversed by CC company if your product doesn't show up.
They are not legit.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
funny thing is..they will get a victim here an there...a kid who saved for one...you see scams like this on craigslist alot....2010 polaris 850..I live in Viginia but the atv is in alsaka I will ship to you..total coat 2300.00.. but people bite on adds like this an web site...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Run fast very fast!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts