Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 sportsman 500 and it don't to click into gear like it should. If i pull it into reverse about 60% of the time it goes in. The other 40% you blip the throttle and it clicks in. Same going into low forward. I have the linkage adjusted where it goes in the best. If i adjust it one way or the other, it will not go into gear worth a darn. Any ideas??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,352 Posts
did you try shifting it using just using the lever on the case of the transmission,just in case the shifter itself is worn. not too much freeplay in the linkage??
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top