Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am wondering if anyone could tell me if I can mount the ITP MM 28x9x14 and 28x11x14 on my stock 850xp wheels without spacers :cowboy:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I think you must mean the mega mayhem since the monster only comes in 30's.

But yes the mega mayhem will fit in 28's without any mods. They measure very short (from what I have heard), around 27". I would also suggest getting a clutch kit to help turn them and help belt life.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes, you are correct the Mega Mayhem, I can't see a problem in the front at all, I can tell the rear will be close but not sure if I should order spacers or not. I did measure the tires at the store, not mounted they read 27 inches but the guy called ITP and said once mounted and pumped up they will measure true to the 28 inches. I guess we will see.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Oh yes, you are correct the Mega Mayhem, I can't see a problem in the front at all, I can tell the rear will be close but not sure if I should order spacers or not. I did measure the tires at the store, not mounted they read 27 inches but the guy called ITP and said once mounted and pumped up they will measure true to the 28 inches. I guess we will see.
they only measure true to height at 10psi, my 27" mega mayhems @5psi measure a tad under 27"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts