Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of ITP C series type 7 machined wheels with mud bug tires on them. They came off of a 04' Sportsman 600 I bought off of a friend a couple of years ago. I picked up a set of stock wheels and tires shortly after I got the quad. I was hoping to use these but they have been taking up space since I bought it off of him. I mainly use the quad for plowing in the winter and around the property. The set may have 200 miles total (the quad had 450on it when I bought it) on them and they are in good condition other than needing a good clean up and polishing. One of the rear tires has a plug in it but holds air just fine. The sizes are 27X8-12 front and 27X12-12 rear. Looking for $500 for the entire set or offers. I am planning on putting them on evil bay only if I have to. I am new to the site but have many evil bay trasactions and if needed for the buyers protection would put them on there with an agreed to price as a buy it now. If anyone has any other forums they would suggest me posting them on please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It looks like I'll be able to find anything I need here in reference to my quad. Not that I have had to do much other than oil changes to date but things do break (or get broken) and need service now and again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! It looks like I'll be able to find anything I need here in reference to my quad. Not that I have had to do much other than oil changes to date but things do break (or get broken) and need service now and again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts