Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E15 fuel is BAD NEWS!!

CW

·
Registered
153 Posts
I get such a kick out of watching anything from Fox News. These people are ridiculous.

No one has ever shoved e15 down anyone's throat where I come from...

It's so SCANDALOUS!!!!!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I never use ethanol fuel. It's not any 'cleaner', it's simply a cheaper way to produce the fuel on a domestic front.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
I treat all fuel for all.my vehicles. The gasoline is treated with an ethonal converter like star-tron, Lucas, or amsoil. The diesel is treated with amsoil diesel concentrate from april-october and cold flow/diesel concentrate november-march. I want to ensure the quality of fuel that goes into all my motors. The major reason for doing the treatments is the fact that the fuel has changed and some of my vehicles pre date the changes. I.e. ethonal gasoline and low sulfur diesel.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's just it.... It ain't cheeper, it burns producing less BTU so less mileage. You need to use more to get same. The little savings per gallon is overshadowed buy having to buy more.

CW

·
Registered
308 Posts
I get such a kick out of watching anything from Fox News. These people are ridiculous.

No one has ever shoved e15 down anyone's throat where I come from...

It's so SCANDALOUS!!!!!
I suppose Harry Reed and Nancy Pelozi are your #1 source of news in New Jersey? The point is that this is just of the beginning of slipping something else unnoticed into our lives until it becomes a way of life for better or worse and then it is too late to do anything about it. You should glad that Fox is out there trying to give you a different perspective on the daily commie BS. You can close your mouth now!:cowboy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I suppose Harry Reed and Nancy Pelozi are your #1 source of news in New Jersey? The point is that this is just of the beginning of slipping something else unnoticed into our lives until it becomes a way of life for better or worse and then it is too late to do anything about it. You should glad that Fox is out there trying to give you a different perspective on the daily commie BS. You can close your mouth now!:cowboy:
I never said that either. Cable news is not news...it's bullshit. But thanks for trying to tell me my opinion.

Just because X is crap, doesn't necessarily make Y awesome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh, but I am the one seeing the other side. I'm not partisan in the least bit. Being partisan is the worst thing to happen to this nation IMO.

And I was not criticizing the message in the report: I was simply criticizing the spin. I thought it was funny the way the woman was stating, "They're shoving it down our throats!!" I don't know about you guys, but I've never been to a fill station where E15 was the only option. We live in a free market and if a refinery wants to produce something in a different method, they should be allowed to. Just like the media should be allowed to present the facts about the product (as pop mechanic did.) I'm sorry if I get a kick out of the spin.

Post a clip from CNN or MSNBC where they're showing their spin and I'll mock it just the same. Like I said before, cable news is bullshit.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have to Tell you rigger here in COMUNIST CT the ONLY THING OFFERED IS E10!!

So much for your free market...

CW

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dude, Wisconsin is E15+ or E85 everywhere! I used to be able to drive fifteen miles to the county line but now you can't get non reformulated gas anywhere. Thank you lib tards in control of Wisconsin for the last twenty years. Hopefully walker will work with state congress to remove the garbage in our gasoline.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Same here in NY only E-10 gasoline. Oww ahhh hold on a sec guys I've got to go take a new jersey, go on I'll b right back.:)

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! You can't get diesel in CT? I'll make sure not to ever pull a rig through there. :)

Come on man don't be a ass. No one has even mentioned diesel fuel. This conversation is of ETHANOL FUELS.

Of coarse diesel is avalible.

CW

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
300 miles in central texas for nearest non-cornahol fuel

Ironic-texas cranks out lots and lots of fuel yet around austin, we've got to go to north, west or especially east texas (all over 300 miles) to get the pure stuff, only 10% around here, suxs-just so corporate farm welfare can continue on, yeah and supposedly energy independence-woohoo!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Loosen up. I put the smiley face there to show I was joking. This is a forum, not some serious experts panel or something. Jokes may tend to slip out here and there.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Loosen up. I put the smiley face there to show I was joking. This is a forum, not some serious experts panel or something. Jokes may tend to slip out here and there.
Well u r talking to a Connecticut guy. They tend to be wound tight.:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts