Votes: 5 6.8%
  • jbalzola

Votes: 3 4.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let the voting begin for the January 2014 Polaris ATV of the Month! We will leave the poll open until the end of the month and then announce the winner. We got some really good pics this month, thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

11850XP

2011 sportsman 850xp
Fender flares
Full skid plate
Rhino axles
HIDs
Lock and ride boxes
front 3500lb winch/rear 2500lb winch
gun mounts
27" mudlite

Scoobyshack

2013 Polaris 850 Touring LE
Front and rear Polaris bumpers
Ricochet A-arm guards
Polaris medium windshield
Glacier plow
Rear chains
Rotopax Gas
Cabelas Tac Front and Rear Luggage
Rear dual towing attachment
Digger Auger Caddy
two Otter medium sleds, Hyfax runners, and sled covers
Lowrance H2O GPS and Navionics Lake Depth charts and Ram mount
Hitch trailer and lockable storage box

ydopen

05sportsman600

2013 sportsman 850 Touring
UNI airfilter
polaris mirrors
polaris handguards

creekman

08 500HO EFI

matthew6279

2014 Sportsman 570 Touring
Only 3 miles in the picture.
No mods - all stock.

bobx2

csurane24

Soonerman

2013 550 XP

brutus323

12 sportsman 500
50 inch moose plow
low profile windshield
hand warmers
rear storage box

Sjjr613

2011 sportsman 500
26" swamplite tires
M9 patriot rims
Polaris hand guards
Front and back bumpers
Glacier plow
3 light mod

al53

02 sportsman 500

crowsnestflyfisher

2013 550XP LE EPS
stock 17 hours on it

S10V84Speed

Bonefish101

Fender flares
hand guards
27" Rocktanes
STI wheels
and a neat soft bag

Sportsman570

BUCKSANDDUCKS

2002 sportsman 500 HO (Gunmetal grey)
26" Swamp Witch tires
3000# winch
EPI HD springs
Warn front bumper + Warn trail lights

curtwpk

jbalzola

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
Lots of really excellent pictures this month. There are several that just make me say "dam I wish I was out on that ride with my ride".

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
At the top of this page there are boxes with names chk the box of the name that corresponds to the pic u think is best.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Some really good pics this month. Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Lots of entries this month. Good stuff. I'm a little biased towards those not afraid to go deep though.

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
Lots of entries this month. Good stuff. I'm a little biased towards those not afraid to go deep though.
LOL. That's funny, I'm the exact opposite. I'm more of a high and dry type, and avoid the mud and water if I don't have to get in it. I just can't wrap my mind around treating an atv like a submarine.

·
Registered
460 Posts
LOL. That's funny, I'm the exact opposite. I'm more of a high and dry type, and avoid the mud and water if I don't have to get in it. I just can't wrap my mind around treating an atv like a submarine.
I'm with you Bob...we rode last weekend and there was a hole that was the width of the trail...so I had no choice, but to go through it. I was crying on the inside. It wasn't super deep, water was barely inside the floor boards, but the mud was thick and soupy. Spent $14 at the car wash. I avoid mud and water when I can.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I'm with you Bob...we rode last weekend and there was a hole that was the width of the trail...so I had no choice, but to go through it. I was crying on the inside. It wasn't super deep, water was barely inside the floor boards, but the mud was thick and soupy. Spent $14 at the car wash. I avoid mud and water when I can.
I don't mind foot boards deep, but much past that and it's a no go. and I don't enter anything I don't know how deep it gets. I don't like watching money sink.

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Like to see a little water on a ride, some shallow water crossing but not too deep, a little water in the desert is a treat but like others have said, these things are not submarines and that's a lot of money and or work when you sink one......not to mention the work/pain to retrieve it and the delay of the ride. To each their own though....some like submarines and some don't. :cowboy:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Come on guys!
BUILD IT!...
MUD IT!...
BREAK IT!...
REPEAT!...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I voted for Creekman. That (ghetto or *******) Silas Robertson front storage box is the best. Hey! It gets the job done jack.
And it got my vote!!

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
That's great. We started ours out very much the same way.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thats great..a puppy carrier....wish my dog could ride with me...but to big...nice to see you can take your buddy riding...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yep, i have 4 dogs & they all started off riding in the tote, now i cant start my wheeler without them getting all excited to go for a run with me lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts